Choir Director – Would begin immediately
Faith United Methodist Church in Canal Winchester, Ohio has an opening for a choir director. This is a volunteer, part-time position for someone with a passion, gifts, skills, and talent in vocal music.
- Desired is some experience in leading small vocal groups. (Music major college student would be great!)
- Education in a music degree program or some training in vocal music directing is preferred.
- Familiarity with various types of church music (traditional, hymns, and contemporary), proficiency in leading/directing a wide genre of music, ability to develop singers of all levels.
- Demonstration of Christian character is required. Good people skills, communication, coordination, and reliability for practices and Sunday services are additional basic requirements.
- Principal Function – Select music and conduct/rehearse the adult choir at practices and performances. Assist Pastor in choosing music for special occasions when requested.
If interested please reply and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For complete job description call 614.837.2343
If necessary, please include a contact phone number if you leave a message.
Thank you for your interest in serving our community and the Lord.
Faith United Methodist Church
15 West Columbus Street
Canal Winchester, OH 43110-1207